STUDENT REQUEST FORM AND POLICY
1. A UBIT Username and a valid @buffalo.edu e-mail address is required for any requests.
2. If the nature of the request is for information to be given to the student and thus is removed from Facilities either electronically or in paper format, the student will need a letter of responsibility and authorization from a professor.
3. Availability to review and pick up requested information is dependant on the nature of the request (time and effort) and the availability of the Document Management staff. Their contact information can be found at: http://www.facilities-buffalo.org/Departments/DocumentLibrary
4. If a Professor has set up a project that requires Facilities information, they are to obtain the necessary information and distribute it from the departments location, rather than sending students to our office.
5. Please contact Campus Living at 645-2171 for information about Residence Hall rooms or visit their website at www.student-affairs.buffalo.edu/housing/
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DOCUMENTS STATEMENT
The University at Buffalo regards the release of University documents, including but not limited to drawings, specifications and other documents containing building and site information, to be critical to the safety and security of its community. Prospective firms, successful firms and other interested parties shall agree to disclose any information provided by the University at Buffalo, including but not limited to all specifications and drawings, to only those people, including their own employees or subcontractors, who need to know the information contained therein to perform services directly related to a University-related formal project, to install equipment, to utilize such information for academic purposes, or to other consultants/contractors that have agreed to similar restrictions on use of confidential information. Such information shall not be disseminated to any other third parties not designated herein without the prior written consent of the University at Buffalo.
Please fill out the Floor Plan Request Form below with the following information (you are required to have all items in BOLD):