- Finance and Administration
- Facilities Finance and Administration assists Facilities units to manage their financial, human and informational resources so University Facilities can better serve the campus community.
- Document Library
- The document library houses North, South and Downtown campus architectural prints, specifications and related documentation for the University at Buffalo's projects.
- Environment, Health & Safety
- EH&S functions primarily as consultants to department heads, faculty, staff members and students in all areas of environmental compliance and safety.
- Facilities Operations
- Learn more about what services are available to students, faculty and staff through the University Facilities Operations Department.
- Facilities Planning & Design
- Facilities Planning & Design is UB's in-house design and construction management team. We plan and program, estimate costs, coordinate architectural and engineering design, perform code review, arrange for building permits, procure materials, coordinate construction, provide site supervision for construction contracts and track project costs for all new construction projects and rehabs.
- UB Green
- UB Green is the environmental stewardship office at the University at Buffalo and is the primary campus organization advocating, developing and implementing programs which promote environmental sustainability of campus operations and encourage eco-literacy. We educate, motivate, and organize in order to achieve sustainability on campus and in the Greater Buffalo region. The UB Green Office offers WNY's only Environmental Library! The library has over 2,000 titles, and 100 videos and DVDs.
- Utilities Management
- Stewards of utility procurement and energy management, commited to fiscal and environmental reponsibility.